July 21, 2010 (Wed.)

This morning, David was in the same amount of horrible pain that he experienced on July 7th. The home health care nurse came today to take his blood draw. She checked his potassium levels and they were down to 2.5, they were told that at 2.0 David could be at risk for a heart attack. The nurse started David on a 5 hour IV. He’s down to 121 pounds and very dehydrated and weak. He took Potassium and an Oxycontin for pain.

At 3:00 this afternoon Chrissy said they were going to take David to the ER

At 6:00 this evening, Chrissy called and said they were still waiting for the doctors to help David. He said that he feels like his kidneys are going to explode. Your prayers would be appreciated.

At 10:00 pm David was having to drink a bottle of fluid  (1 cup every 15 minutes for an hour) that had a solution in it (I can't remember what it was called). He should be having a CT scan tonight. The doctors are thinking he may have an infection in his small intestine or colon.
 
"And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness."
Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

No comments:

Post a Comment