July 3, 2010 (Sat.)

David had a fun time wrestling with the kids today. He has a headache from the spinal tap.

Here is an email from David's Aunt Terri....

Dear Family & Friends,
     I had an awesome  day today...Through the country roads and HILLS of Leesburg, Purcellville, Lovettsville, back to Leesburg, I rode 45 miles on my bike then ran 2 miles. 
        I am going to participate in the Half Iron man September 26, 2010 in Augusta GA.  I am going to swim 1.2 miles in the Savannah River, 56 mile bike ride and end with a half marathon 13.1 miles = 70.3 miles to honor my nephew David Griffin and to race for a cure.  The next letter I plan to give you an update on my nephew. 

    There was a time in the bible Jesus sent 12 men on a mission, then he sent 72 men on a mission, then the Great commission he has called all of us to go. If a church is mission focus, they do not count how many people are in the church they count how many people they have sent. 
 As we walk this journey he has called us at different times to go in different places.  I am on a mission not all are called to this mission but I hope you will send me. 
     Please take a minute to review my web page to find out how you can be a part of this race.  If you know of any one that will want to support me and the research for  Leukemia & Lymphoma please forward this e-mail

Thank you to those who have already supported me in this mission.
Terri Romano

http://pages.teamintraining.org/nca/Augusta10/twoknowhim


"It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect."
Psalm 18:32

No comments:

Post a Comment