July 24, 2010 (Sat.)

I received an email from David's Grandmother...I pray you might consider her request

I was praying for David and I believe that God would have family and friends do a fast - could be food - could be coffee - candy - sweets - activities - anything that we really like and give it up for one day as a fast for David for the requests you made –


• That the insurance would allow him to be admitted into the hospital for his 2 weeks of treatments
• Also that the VA would pay him his benefits

I opened the bible (happened to be the Message) when I asked God for a confirmation and I got the following:

Haggai 2:18-19
"Now think ahead from this same date - this twenty-fourth day of the ninth month. think ahead from when the Temple rebuilding was launched. Has anything in your fields - fine, fig tree, pomegranate, olive tree - failed to flourish? From now on you can count on a blessing."
I give the scripture for your perusal - however, I think just to suggest a day to fast (sometime before the 27th). Jesus said that some things need prayer AND FASTING - I know there are those who are fasting for David - may a group doing it, break the obstacles that are in the way for the answer to our prayers.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways," says the LORD.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways,
And My thoughts than your thoughts."
Isaiah 55:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment