July 1, 2010 (Thurs.)

Chrissy shared that she has been trying to figure out a way for them to go to Disneyland for their Anniversary. She was so excited to say that an organization that provides wishes for sick veterans has offered to provide a vacation for the family to Disneyland. The organization will be sending them to San Diego in October to go aboard the USS Trans Midway and be awarded the trip by a gentleman who is walking across the United States raising funds for ill veterans.They are hoping that by October David will have recovered enough from finishing his Phase 4 chemo treatment that he'll have enough strength for the trip.

"The LORD is my strength and my song;
  He has become my salvation.
He is my God and I will praise Him,
  my father's God, and I will exalt Him."
                       Exodus 15:2

No comments:

Post a Comment