June 19, 2010, (Sat.)

 Tracy Allen posted a comment on the blog that I wanted to make more visible for everyone to see.

Hi all...

Tracy here (Chrissy & Candice's Mary Kay Consultant) ... just so you know, any order can also be paid for with a major credit card. I have actually decided all the profits for the next 72 hours will go to the Griffins paypal account. That's right every order I receive between now and midnight Wednesday will bring in 40% of the total to the Griffin's paypal account - even if it is from another party or clients order. Love you all... we are praying for you David in Oregon too!!!! 

"The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want." 
                 Psalm 23:1

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank everyone who participated in our Party with a Purpose for the Griffins. We raised $60.00 which has been deposited into the Griffins paypal account. I would encourage anyone out there who did not have an opportunity to order during the fundraiser to make a donation to the Griffin's paypal account directly. =) Blessings & Much Healing sent your way David and Chrissy!!!

    ReplyDelete