May 9, 2010 (Sun.)

Bob and Dana Mack delivered water and brought Chrissy roses for Mother's Day.

David was having pain and was uncomfortable  earlier today. He took a pain killer and was able to rest and watch some movies. He started feeling better this evening and was able to have us pick him up a burrito for dinner.

We received an email from a friend of Elena's (David's sister) in Ohio...I thought it would be fun to share. 
 
Hi David and Chrissy,

You don't know me, however I work with Elena Griffin at Coastal Pet in Alliance. Earlier this year she told me about your family and everything you were going through and I wanted to help. On May 1st I held a Mud Wrestling event at which we took donations for your family. Unfortunately due to lack of permits we were required to keep the event fairly small, however we were able to collect (some amount). I know it isn't much but hopefully it will help with whatever you need. I have attached a flyer about your family that we made for the event, as well as some photos. I hope you don't mind I borrowed some information from your blog site for they flyer. I hope this finds you in good spirits. You are all in our prayers.

Sincerely ,
Stephanie Stulpin

"There is no one like You, O LORD, and there is no God but You, as we have heard with our own ears."
      1 Chronicles 17:20

No comments:

Post a Comment