May 16, 2010 (Sun.)

I received this email today from David's Aunt Terri....

Dear Family and Friends,

I had a fantastic weekend. It started with Saturday morning. I went to the Teams in Training Kickoff. There was so much energy and excitement for all who are participating in an event to race in saving lives against blood cancer. I met my swim, bike and running coaches and my mentor is a Leukemia cancer survivor, she is amazing!

An update on my nephew David, a few weeks ago had to get two blood transfusions before he could even have his chemo treatment. Please continue to keep him and his family in your prayers.

Sunday morning I ran the Marine Corps Historical Half Marathon. there were 7500 runners....it was great!

I have already begun my training schedule. My work out this week is as follows:
Monday Bike 35 minutes
Tues Swim 30 minutes and run 20 minutes after that. (this is called a BRICK work out)
Wed Bike 45 minutes
Thursday Swim 60 minutes and run 20 minutes after that. I also will meet a friend in the afternoon for a long 20 mile bike ride.
Friday off
Saturday run 70 minutes
Sunday swim 60 minutes and bike 80 minutes after that.

I am asking for your financial support as I swim, bike and run for those who can't, that you will make a difference and join me in the race not changing lives but saving lives.

Please visit my web site to make your TAX FREE donation.

http://pages.teamintraining.org/nca/Augusta10/twoknowhim

Thank you again,
Terri Romano

"I will praise the LORD, who counsels me;
even at night my heart instructs me.
I have set the LORD always before me.
Because He is at my right hand,
I will not be shaken."
Psalm 16:7-8

No comments:

Post a Comment