May 14, 2010 (Fri.)

David threw up last night,  he had quit taking ant-acids because he was feeling so good but then threw up his food because he had too much acid.

He was feeling pretty sick today.

Joe took David on his lunch break today to get his blood work done.

Candice emailed about the Relay For Life event this weekend...
I just wanted to let you know that we have rounded up 17-20 people to walk for David this weekend at the Relay.
We will have 1-3 people walking every hour for 24 hrs.

Relay For Life of Moreno Valley



"Because of the LORD's great love
   we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail.
 THEY ARE NEW EVERY MORNING;
    GREAT IS YOUR FAITHFULNESS.
    I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion;
      therefore, I will wait for Him."
                                  Lamentations 3:22-24

No comments:

Post a Comment