April 30, 2010 (Fri.)

David had blood work that needed to be done today, Joe took his lunch break from work and picked him up at 12:30 pm to go to the Chao Cancer Center. David was so nauseous he brought a pillow with him and laid on the back seat of the van to and from his appointment. By the time they finished and were on their way home David was able to eat some Carl's Jr. for lunch.

Monday sounds like it's going to be a challenging day. I was also told that after Round 4 the treatments won't be as difficult. Thanks for your prayers, please continue to lift him up. 

We want to thank our friends from our Home Fellowship at church for donating gifts cards and cash.We really appreciate it.

"But if it were I, I would appeal to God;
 I would lay my cause before Him.
 He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed,
 Miracles that cannot be counted."
                          Job 5:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment