April 28, 2010 (Wed.)

Joe received a text from David today saying he was feeling nauseous. Chrissy said that Titus was feverish and cranky today. David said he was going to try to quarantine himself from Titus.

Joe's sister Terri will be participating in a triathlon in honor of David. Here is the email she sent.

Dear Family and Friends,
     As many of you know last year I ran five marathons, three half marathons, three triathlons, mud runs and ended the year with the JFK Ultra marathon 50 miles, it was a great year for me, however my nephew David Griffin was diagnosed with Leukemia. In his twenties, married with three young children and served a year with the guard over in Iraq.
     I am going to participate in the Half Iron man September 26, 2010 in Augusta GA.  I am going to swim 1.2 miles in the Savannah River, 56 mile bike ride and end with a half marathon 13.1 miles + 70.3 miles to honor my nephew David Griffin and to race for a cure.
     I am asking that you  will consider to support me in the race.
     Please take a minute to review my web page to find out how you can be a part of this race.
Thank you,
Terri Romano
"Thus says the LORD to you:
    Do not be afraid nor dismayed because of this vast army, for the battle is not yours, but God's."
       2 Chronicles 20:15b

No comments:

Post a Comment