Apr. 19, 2010 (Mon.)

David has a headache today but at least no throwing up. He had a doctors appointment today at the Cancer Center but only to discuss what is upcoming for his treatment plan. Chrissy said he may only have two more dates when he has to come in to the Cancer Center for chemo treatments until May. They have another appointment scheduled for April 29th and will get more information then. Joe will be taking David to his appointment tomorrow.

The doctor asked for more information about the burn pits and any exposure that David may have experienced while in Iraq before he writes a letter for the VA. Please pray that the papers that Joe and David take to the appointment tomorrow will provide the doctor with enough evidence that he will be willing to write something that says there is the possibility that David could have gotten ill from being in Iraq (either from the burn pits or from something else). Once we get the letter then we can continue to complete the packet of information to request that David receive additional funding/benefits from the Veterans above and beyond his benefits from the Sheriff's department.


"Because David loves Me, says the LORD, I will rescue him.
I will protect him, for he acknowledges My Name.
He will call upon Me, and I will answer him.
I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.
With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation."
    Psalm 91:14-16

No comments:

Post a Comment