Apr. 12, 2010 (Mon.)

David spent the night playing online computer games with his brother Josh. It is Josh's birthday today.

David and Chrissy have a good friend Jonathan Doose from Romoland who starting up an on-going, long-term fund raiser for David and his family (mail-order, fresh roasted coffee). He will be roasting/shipping the coffee himself and working with his local church (the Moreno Valley Vineyard Community Church) to raise money for David and Chrissy. 
Here is a copy of the flier that he has created.


For more information you can contact Jonathan at jonathan.doose@gmail.com. Thank you Jonathan for your support and creative idea. 

I received a comment on the blog today from Darrell & Lillian Davis (grandma & grandpa) regarding my blog comment from Sunday:
I'd feel all tired out too if I had to do all that paperwork! Darrell had to do some of that with the VA too when he applied for disability for hearing loss. We are still praying every day!
Thanks for reading and commenting.


"As for me, this is my covenant with them,"  says the LORD.  "My Spirit, Who is on you, and My Words that I have put in your mouth will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouths of your children, or from the mouths of their descendants from this time on and forever," says the LORD."
Isaiah 59:21

No comments:

Post a Comment